With breathtaking views of the Bund and Huangpu River, the award-winning Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai is the pre-eminent hotel in the city, offering warm and attentive Shangri-La service and world-class dining. To meet the fast-changing expectations of today’s travellers, River Wing was completely overhauled and renovated in 2009 to ensure guests experience the ultimate stay.
The classic River Wing has 575 guestrooms, including 30 suites, blending a style of classical elegance with oriental touches. Warm, earthy hues of cream, beige and brown are used for carpets and wall coverings, with well-designed furniture added to enhance the cosy and relaxed ambience.
- Each room offers brilliant views of either the city, the river or the Bund
- Health Club with indoor swimming pool, hot whirlpool bath, steam room and sauna
- Tennis court with flood lights
Media & Entertainment
- Wireless Internet and broadband Internet access via high-speed dataport
- Flatscreen LCD television with cable television
- In-house movie channels
Offie Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International direct dial telephone
- Electronic in-room safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Marble-clad bathrooms featuring a bathtub and separate shower
- Premium Shangri-La toiletries
- In compliance with Shanghai Household Waste Management Regulations, effective from 1 July 2019, Pudong Shangri-La will no longer be providing disposable personal amenities such as toothbrushes, combs, shavers, nail files, loofah pads and shoe mitts in guest rooms. Please contact Service Centre dialling “0” if you need any of these items during your stay.
- Coffee / Tea-making facilities