Spacious living with city views.
The spacious Grand Tower Premier Rooms offer expansive views of Pudong that captivate day and night. They feature a separate sitting area overlooking the Pudong skyline.
Each room offers 50 – 54 sqm / 538 – 581 sqf of luxury.
Additional space to relax with sweeping views of Pudong city.
Separate and spacious sitting area.
Spacious bathroom features a wall-mounted LCD television and a separate shower with rainforest showerhead.
- Shangri-La toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plush bathrobes
- Bath salt menu on request
- In compliance with Shanghai Household Waste Management Regulations, effective from 1 July 2019, Pudong Shangri-La will no longer be providing disposable personal amenities such as toothbrushes, combs, shavers, nail files, loofah pads and shoe mitts in guest rooms. Please contact Service Centre dialing “0” if you need any of these items during your stay.
- Wired and wireless Internet access
- Satellite / cable television
- In-house movie channels
- Bedside control panel for lights, curtains, alarm, and room temperature
- LCD television in the bathroom
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Voice mail
- Electronic safe
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
Children's meal plan for guests staying at the hotel.
At both city and resort hotels, when accompanied by a dine-in adult, up to 2 children of registered in-house hotel guests at the age of 6 and below can enjoy buffet meals at the all-day dining venues at no additional charge. Additional children at the age of 6 and below and all children who are above 6 years of age but below 12 years of age will receive a 50% discount on the adult buffet price.
Registered in-house hotel guests can also join Shangri-La Circle at any time during their stay to enjoy the meal plan.
Children of non-registered walk-in guests under the age of 12 will receive a 50% discount on buffet meals at the all-day dining outlets.