Pudong Shangri-La, Shanghai has long been committed to social responsibility.
We love to help customise meetings and events that have uniquely themed experiences of interest to you.
From executive meetings to conferences and general assemblies, we can complement your working schedules through a variety of eco-friendly activities including:
- Eco-coffee breaks and meals featuring sustainable seafood and locally-sourced cuisines
- Energising group activities, such as sunrise yoga, tai chi and guided runs or power walks along the river with staff.
- Take a short walk to the Shanghai Water Ferry and traverse the Huangpu River to explore the city’s many outdoor markets and historic landmarks.
- Unwind at CHI, The Spa with a candlelight massage, facial or body treatment using only all natural products.
- Make a difference by sharing your time with students from the Shanghai Special Education School.
Call us at (86 21) 2828 7410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.