Exquisite luxury amidst magnificient views
Featuring unbeatable views of the historic Bund and Huangpu River, River Wing Deluxe Bund View Rooms are defined by quintessential Shangri-La luxury and comfort.
Magnificent west-facing views of the Bund and its historical buildings.
Spacious marble-clad bathroom with separate shower and bathtub, with plush towels and bathrobe.
Each room offers 39 – 41 sqm / 420 – 441 sqf of luxury.
- Shangri-La toiletries
- Plush bathrobes
- In compliance with Shanghai Household Waste Management Regulations, effective from 1 July 2019, Pudong Shangri-La will no longer be providing disposable personal amenities such as toothbrushes, combs, shavers, nail files, loofah pads and shoe mitts in guest rooms. Please contact Service Centre dialing “0” if you need any of these items during your stay.
- Wired Internet and Wi-Fi access
- 37-inch LCD satellite television
- In-house movie channels
- Bedside lighting and temperature controls
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International direct dial telephone
- Voice mail
- Electronic safe
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
Children's meal plan for guests staying at the hotel.
At both city and resort hotels, when accompanied by a dine-in adult, up to 2 children of registered in-house hotel guests at the age of 6 and below can enjoy buffet meals at the all-day dining venues at no additional charge. Additional children at the age of 6 and below and all children who are above 6 years of age but below 12 years of age will receive a 50% discount on the adult buffet price.
Registered in-house hotel guests can also join Shangri-La Circle at any time during their stay to enjoy the meal plan.
Children of non-registered walk-in guests under the age of 12 will receive a 50% discount on buffet meals at the all-day dining outlets.