Luxurious comfort with impressive city views.
Grand Tower Executive Rooms offer elegant contemporary comforts with a full array of five-star amenities. The sleek décor is enhanced with vibrant motifs and artwork. It is an ideal space to relax or stay productive with plush seating and a spacious work desk.
Each room offers 40 - 45 sqm / 430 - 485 sqf of luxury.
Contemporary décor with magnificent views of Pudong city.
- Shangri-La toiletries
- Plush bathrobes
- Bath Salt menu on request
- In compliance with Shanghai Household Waste Management Regulations, effective from 1 July 2019, Pudong Shangri-La will no longer be providing disposable personal amenities such as toothbrushes, combs, shavers, nail files, loofah pads and shoe mitts in guest rooms. Please contact Service Centre dialling “0” if you need any of these items during your stay.
- Wired Internet and Wi-Fi access
- 32-inch LCD satellite television
- In-house movie channels
- Bedside control panel for lights, curtains, alarm, and room temperature
- DVD entertainment systems
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Voice mail
- Electronic safe
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
Children's meal plan for guests staying at the hotel.
At both city and resort hotels, when accompanied by a dine-in adult, up to 2 children of registered in-house hotel guests at the age of 6 and below can enjoy buffet meals at the all-day dining venues at no additional charge. Additional children at the age of 6 and below and all children who are above 6 years of age but below 12 years of age will receive a 50% discount on the adult buffet price.
Registered in-house hotel guests can also join Shangri-La Circle at any time during their stay to enjoy the meal plan.
Children of non-registered walk-in guests under the age of 12 will receive a 50% discount on buffet meals at the all-day dining outlets.