The accommodation of choice for heads of states, captains of industries and discerning travellers, the Valley Wing epitomises luxury accommodation in Singapore. With 131 beautifully furnished guestrooms, including 26 suites, this elegant wing's exclusivity is experienced as soon as guests arrive through a separate entrance for a private arrival and departure at the Valley Wing lobby.Guests in the Valley Wing enjoy:
Valley Wing guests will also enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Marble-clad bathroom with soaking tub in glass-enclosed shower with mood lighting
- In-room check-in
- Daily afternoon tea and finger sandwiches, bite-sized pastries, cookies and pralines at The Valley Wing Lobby Lounge
- Daily evening canapes, curated selection of cheeses and our 'Gins Around the World' at The Valley Wing Lobby
- Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Largest and luxurious deluxe rooms in the city
- Butler service on demand for all suites
- Personalized stationery for all suites
- Bespoke turn-down menu for all suites
- Private elevator and entrance for Specialty Suites
- Exclusive outdoor patio overlooking the gardens of the hotel
- Breakfast in the exclusive Summit Room or at The Line
- Access to Horizon Club Lounge
- Reserved sun loungers by the pool
- Business Centre open 24 hours a day
Gins Around the World
The Valley Wing introduces a carefully tailored selection of gins from around the world.
Prepared to order and served from the dedicated gin trolley at the lobby, guests can explore our collection of gins with unique botanical blends, delivering flavour profiles ranging from subtle to spicy, and fruity to floral.
Guests may choose their own gin and tonic pairing, along with their preferred garnish, or leave it in the hands of our bartenders to recommend the perfect pairing.
Valley Wing Etiquette
Smart dress code applies at the Summit Room and Champagne Bar.