The accommodation of choice for heads of states, captains of industries and discerning travellers, the Valley Wing epitomises the very best of luxury accommodation in Singapore. With 131 beautifully furnished guestrooms, including 26 suites, this elegant wing's exclusivity is experienced as soon as guests arrive at the private lobby.
From arrival to departure, guests in the Valley Wing enjoy an unparalleled level of luxurious amenities and personalised services:
- Bathrooms with LCD televisions and choice of mood lighting
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Complimentary minibar, excluding alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Largest and most luxurious deluxe rooms in the city
- Personalised butler service for all suites
- Personalised stationery for all suites
- Bespoke turndown menu for all suites
- Private elevator and entrance for Speciality Suites
Valley Wing guests will also the following exclusive benefits:
- Complimentary breakfast in the private Summit Room
- Complimentary afternoon tea and evening Champagne and Cocktails at the newly-refurbished Champagne Bar
Valley Wing etiquette
- At the Valley Wing, a dress code of business or smart elegant applies. When enjoying the Valley Wing facilities such as the Summit Room and the Champagne Bar, pool, sports and fitness attire, plastic footwear and slippers are not allowed. Additionally for gentlemen, sleeveless shirts are not permitted.
- Casual clothing is permitted only on the Valley Wing outdoor patio after 11am.
- Children below the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.