At Shangri-La, we understand that true luxury means quality time well spent. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Horizon Club guests will enjoy an attentive and personalised level of service.
Our goal is to offer tailor-made, hassle-free travel experiences in some of the world’s most desirable destinations.
Horizon Club guests will enjoy Shangri-La’s unique spirit of hospitality, and a feeling of always being at home away from home. Benefits include bespoke holiday and business travel planning, as well as the following selection of amenities and services to match guests’ individual needs:
- A Shangri-La representative will meet you at the airport to facilitate your arrival
- A member of our senior management will welcome you personally to the hotel
- You will enjoy a private check-in/check-out in your room, with the option of checking out as late as 4pm on your day of departure (subject to availability)
- You will have a dedicated Club Concierge to take care of all your needs, including special travel arrangements and basic translation services
- Tea, coffee or another hot beverage of your choice will be delivered to your room with your wake up call
Horizon Club guests will enjoy the convenient use of a private lounge, where facilities will include the following, with our compliments:
- Breakfast in the Club Lounge or for take-away
- Evening cocktails with free flow champagne and canapés
- Beverages served all day
- Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Wide selection of newspapers and magazines
- Credit for a suit pressing or laundry, and shoeshine services
- Use of meeting room facilities for two hours per day
- Adjoining, outdoor landscaped roof garden with luxuriant exotic plants and prime views of Victoria Peak
- Portable Wi-Fi device for staying connected outside hotel
- Minibar and fresh fruit in your room
* Benefits apply to bookings made after 27 October 2016 with stay period from 1 November 2016 to 30 April 2017.