We are honoured to receive worldwide recognition for our legendary Asian hospitality.
Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, was the first independent hotel recipient of the 1997 Hong Kong Management Association Quality Award.
Here is a list of our most recent awards.
- Gold List, Condé Nast Traveler (USA), 2005 - 2013
- Named one of the "Top 25 Hotels in China for Service", "Top 25 Luxury Hotels in China" and "Top 25 Hotels in China" TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice Award 2012 - 2013
- "Best Business Hotel in Hong Kong", Business Traveller (China), 2011 - 2012
- Named one of the "Top 35 Hotels in China", Condé Nast Traveler (USA), 2012
- "Best Business Hotel in Hong Kong" for the sixth consecutive year and "Best Business Hotel in Asia Pacific" for the second consecutive year, Business Traveller (Asia Pacific), 2012
- Named one of the "Top 125 Asian Hotels", Condé Nast Traveler (USA), 2011
- Certificate of Merit, Hotels and Recreational Clubs category, Hong Kong Awards for Environmental Excellence, 2012
- Top 100 Hotels in China, Travel + Leisure (China), 2007 – 2012
- Named one of the "Best Hotels in Asia", Travel + Leisure (USA) 500 World's Best Hotels, 2003 - 2012
For more details or other press enquiries, please contact our Director of Communications:
Tel: (852) 2820 8330