Perched high above the city with breathtaking views of Victoria Harbour, Restaurant Petrus revitalises the fine dining experience with a refreshing interpretation of contemporary French cuisine.
Inspired by the unique cultural diversity of Hong Kong, Chef de Cuisine Ricardo Chaneton is keen on marrying Asian elements with a modern take on classic French fare. The result is a range of culinary surprises that are perfectly complemented by wines from one of the most extensive collections in Asia.
Also complementing the delightful cuisine is the elegant décor of the main dining room, as well as the Alsace and Burgundy rooms, which are available for intimate private parties.
Restaurant Petrus can accommodate children aged six yeas old and above.
- Best Hotel Wine List 2016, The World of Fine Wine (USA), 2014-2016
- Best China's Champagne and Sparkling Wine List, China's Wine List of the Year, Hall of Fame, China's Wine List of the Year Awards, 2016
- Best of Award of Excellence, Wine Spectator (USA), 2000-2015
- China's Wine List of the Year for Hong Kong, Macau & Taiwan, Best Hotel Restaurant Wine List and Best Wine List in Hong Kong, China's Wine List of the Year Awards, 2015
- Ranked 11th in the "Top 20 Restaurants in Hong Kong", Hong Kong Tatler Best Restaurant Guide, 2014
Chef Ricardo Chaneton
Trace the roots of excellence in Chef Ricardo's culinary journey.
Meet the chef
Signature dishes from our experienced chef, crafted with meticulous attention to every detail and presented at your table.