Luxurious space and modern comfort
Located on the higher floor (16th to 24th floor), Deluxe Room features exceptional view of either the Beijing cityscape or the hotel's expansive Chinese garden.
Each room offers 35 - 45 sqm/ 377 - 485sqf of luxury.
Large bay windows overlooking bustling city or garden view.
An indulgent bed with duvet.
A spacious bathroom with separate shower and bath facilities.
- Premium Shangri-La toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- In compliance with Beijing Household Waste Management Regulations, effective from 1 May, 2020, Shangri-La Beijing will no longer be providing disposable personal amenities such as toothbrushes, combs, shavers, nail files, loofah pads and shoe mitts in guest rooms. Please contact Service Centre at extension '0' if you need any of these items during your stay.
- Wireless Internet
- Satellite and cable television
- Full-size executive writing desk with International sockets
- International direct dial telephone with dual lines
- Voice mail
- Electronic safe
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
Children's meal plan for guests staying at the hotel.
The following children’s meal plan is applicable for all Shangri-La Circle members.
At both city and resort hotels, when accompanied by a dine-in adult, up to 2 children of registered in-house hotel guests at the age of 6 and below can enjoy buffet meals at the all-day dining venues at no additional charge. Additional children at the age of 6 and below and all children who are above 6 years of age but below 12 years of age will receive a 50% discount on the adult buffet price.
Registered in-house hotel guests can also join Shangri-La Circle at any time during their stay to enjoy the meal plan.
Children of non-registered walk-in guests under the age of 12 will receive a 50% discount on buffet meals at the all-day dining outlets.
Ready to book?
From USD 146.3 Average Per Night