Shangri-La Beijing has long been committed to social responsibility.
We love to help customise meetings and events that have uniquely themed experiences of interest to you.
From executive meetings to conferences and general gatherings, we can complement your working schedules through a variety of social and eco-friendly activities including:
- Eco-friendly coffee breaks featuring locally-sourced ingredients and cuisines
- Special health and wellness programmes before breakfast including tai chi/yoga exercises
- The rooftop garden on the 4th floor of the Valley Wing is not only a haven of local herbs and spices, but also a great venue for cocktails, ceremonies and meeting breaks
- Variety of dishes prepared with garden produce and provided by the hotel to enrich your experience
- An energising activity with Embrace project beneficiaries, including teaching sign language, painting, etc.
Call us at (86 10) 6841 2211 or email [email protected] for more details.