The accommodation of choice for heads of states, captains of industries and discerning travellers, the Valley Wing epitomises the very best of luxury accommodation in Singapore. With 131 beautifully furnished guestrooms, including 26 suites, this elegant wing's exclusivity is experienced as soon as guests arrive at the private lobby.
From arrival to departure, guests in the Valley Wing enjoy an unparalleled level of luxurious amenities and personalised services:
- Bathrooms with LCD televisions and choice of mood lighting
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Complimentary minibar, excluding alcoholic beverages and snacks
- Largest and most luxurious deluxe rooms in the city
- Personalised butler service for all suites
- Personalised stationery for all suites
- Bespoke turndown menu for all suites
- Private elevator and entrance for Speciality Suites
Valley Wing guests will also enjoy menus designed by Chef Christophe Moret from the 2-Michelin starred L’Abeille at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris, during:
- Complimentary breakfast in the private Summit Room
- Complimentary afternoon tea and evening Champagne and Cocktails at the newly-refurbished Champagne Bar
Please note that business and smart elegant dress must be worn when enjoying the Valley Wing facilities. Pool, sports and fitness attire, as well as flip flops, plastic footwear and slippers, are not permitted in the Summit Room and the Champagne Bar. Additionally, gentlemen are not permitted to wear sleeveless shirts in these areas. Casual clothing will be permitted only on the Valley Wing's outdoor patio after 11am.
Valley Wing Charges for Children: With effect from 1 April 2017, an occupancy fee of SGD 80 (subject to 7% GST and 10% service charge) will be applied for children above two years old that are occupying the same Valley Wing Deluxe Room as their parents, and payment will be collected upon arrival.