Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore's contemporary Tower Wing was first opened in 1971, featuring a vast lobby with impressive oval marble columns, a grand sweeping staircase and a floor-to-ceiling mural depicting the legendary mountains of author James Hilton's "Lost Horizon", from which the name "Shangri-La" became synonymous with "Paradise".
Modern contemporary guestrooms are tastefully furnished in warm and natural colours with floor-to-ceiling windowed alcoves that faces either the city or the famed Shangri-La swimming pool.
Horizon Club rooms are available from Levels 17 to 22 for travellers looking for a higher standard of accommodation and personalised service. Horizon Club guests enjoy express in-room check-in service and access to the Horizon Club Lounge, which is located on the 24th floor and open between 6am and 11pm daily.
- Each room offers either a city or a pool view through floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Rooms have a warm, inviting and contemporary look based on earth tones, with curved furnishings that create a harmonious yet eminently functional flow.
- Marble-clad bathrooms feature a bathtub and separate, glass-enclosed shower.
- All rooms are non-smoking.
- Each room offers 38 sqm / 409 sqf of luxury.
Media & Entertainment
- Complimentary WiFi and broadband Internet access
- Satellite / cable television
- In-house movie channels
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International direct dial telephone
- Voice mail
- Electronic safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Separate shower and bathtub
- Premium Shangri-La toiletries
- Coffee / tea making facilities