Guest Update: We are excited to announce that our Tower Wing rejuvenation programme has commenced. The programme has two phases that will involve the Tower Wing rooms, Horizon Club, Mezzanine Floor meeting rooms, Tower Wing Lobby, The Rose Veranda, Nadaman, and BLU restaurant. Upon completion in Q1 2017, we look forward to introducing new Tower Wing rooms and suites, and additions such as new specialty restaurants and event spaces. All measures are being taken to ensure our guests are not bothered, and work will be restricted to take place within normal business hours. We expect the work to have little to no impact on Garden Wing and Valley Wing guests. All other areas will operate as usual. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Part of the first Shangri-La Hotel in the world, the iconic Tower Wing first opened in 1971 and set the standard for the unparalleled signature Shangri-La experience of today.
Inspired by the famed utopia in author James Hilton's 'Lost Horizon', the name Shangri-La has become synonymous with 'paradise', an apt description for the inviting and refined ambience of the grand lobby, which boasts impressive marble columns, a grand sweeping staircase and floor-to-ceiling windows that greet guests upon arrival.
Located in the heart of the city and within walking distance of the main shopping and business district, Orchard Road, the Tower Wing offers 347 tastefully furnished guestrooms designed with an inviting and contemporary aesthetic. Every room includes an enclosed windowed alcove with an armchair and low table that is ideal for breakfast or enjoying views of the city or swimming pool.
Horizon Club Rooms are available on Levels 17 to 22 for discerning travellers looking to further enhance their stay. The Horizon Club experience includes a dedicated Club Concierge, express in-room check-in and access to the Horizon Cub Lounge on level 24, which offers complimentary breakfast, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and canapes.
- Each room offers either a city or a pool view through floor-to-ceiling windows
- Rooms have a warm, inviting and contemporary aesthetic based on earth tones and curved furnishings that create a harmonious yet eminently functional flow
- Marble-clad bathrooms featuring a bathtub and separate, glass-enclosed shower
- All Tower Wing Deluxe Rooms and Executive Rooms are non-smoking
- Each room offers 38 sqm / 409 sqf of luxury
Media & Entertainment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Satellite / cable television
- In-house movie channels
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International direct dial telephone
- Voice mail
- Electronic safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Separate shower and bathtub
- Premium Shangri-La toiletries
- Complimentary coffee- / tea-making facilities