At Shangri-La, we understand that true luxury means quality time well spent. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Horizon Club guests will enjoy an attentive and personalised level of service.
Our goal is to offer tailor-made, hassle-free travel experiences in some of the world’s most desirable destinations.
Horizon Club guests will enjoy Shangri-La’s unique spirit of hospitality and a feeling of always being at home away from home. Benefits include bespoke holiday and business travel planning, as well as the following selection of amenities and services to match guests’ individual needs:
- A Shangri-La representative will meet you at the airport to facilitate your arrival, when you book a hotel limousine transfer
- A member of our executive staff will welcome you personally to the hotel
- Private check-in/check-out in your room with the option of late check-out until 4pm on the day of departure, subject to availability
- Dedicated Club Concierge to take care of all your needs, including special travel arrangements and basic translation services
- Tea, coffee or another hot beverage of your choice delivered to your room with your wake up call
Horizon Club guests will enjoy the convenient use of a private lounge located on level 24 from 6am to 11pm daily, with the following complimentary benefits:
Horizon Club breakfast buffet, which includes hot and cold beverages, from 6am to 10.30am, from Monday to Friday, and from 6am to 11am on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
Afternoon tea buffet with sandwiches, scones and cakes or tarts, as well as hot and cold beverages, from 2pm to 4.30pm;
Complimentary non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages, as well as hot and cold canapes, and nibbles, from the buffet.
Children below 12 years old are welcome at the Horizon Club Lounge until 6.30pm.
- Family Time –5pm to 6.30pm
- Business Time – 6.30pm to 8pm
- Beverages served all day
- Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Wide selection of newspapers and magazines
- Suit pressing and shoe shine service
- Use of meeting room facilities for two hours per day
- Private work stations at the Horizon Club Lounge
Smart casual attire is required when visiting the Horizon Club. Apparel like sports attire, swim wear, bathrobes and flip flops are strictly not permitted. Children below the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.