One of only two private suites in the exclusive Valley Wing, the 2-bedroom Singapore Suite is ideal for guests who prefer a discreet, luxurious stay. The suites feature refined accents, including a marble-clad bathroom with a hot whirlpool bath and panoramic views.
The Valley Wing Experience
Dress code of business or smart casual applies upon entering The Valley Wing. Sports and pool attire, sandals and slippers are not permitted. Additionally for gentlemen, sleeveless shirts are not allowed.
- Option for breakfast in the exclusive Summit Room
- Daily afternoon tea and evening canapes at The Valley Wing Lobby Lounge
- Unlimited all-day champagne at The Champagne Bar
- 24-hour butler service for suite rooms
- Private entrance for arrival and departures for suite guests
Click here to view suite tour.
Wedgewood tea set with selection of teas
2 luxurious bedrooms, dining area, kitchenette, bar and entertainment
Separate bathtub and enclosed shower
Breakfast in Summit Room / The Line
Daily afternoon tea at The Valley Wing Lobby Lounge
Daily evening canapes, cocktails at the Champagne Bar
Maximum occupancy: 4 adults and 1 child
Media & Entertainment
- LCD television with satellite channels
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Personalised stationery, printer and copier
- International Direct Dial / cordless telephones and voicemail
- iPhone / iPad docking station
Bath & Personal Care
- Acqua De Parma Bath Amenities
- Shangri-La branded towel and bathrobes
- Pillow menu
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee and tea-making facilities and bottled water
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Designed in consultation with nutritionists, our children’s menus are available for in-room dining and in restaurants, providing a range of tasty and balanced meals for growing children. Baby food is also available upon request. Children of registered guests below 6 years can also enjoy buffet meals at our all-day dining restaurants at no extra cost, when accompanied by a paying adult (up to 2 children).