An exquisite private residence filled with natural light that is suitable for a romantic urban getaway with abundant space to lounge and entertain. Enjoy al fresco dining or yoga on the spacious balcony with sweeping panoramas, unwind in the bathtub with a floor-to-ceiling view, or recharge in the private gym and spa room.
About the Horizon Club
The Horizon Club Lounge is an exclusive haven where business or leisure travellers can unwind and take in the panoramic city views from the 24th floor. Afternoon tea, and evening cocktails and canapés will be served daily.
Horizon Club guests at the Tower Wing may enjoy an array of personalized services such as priority check-in and check-out, and concierge assistance.
Horizon Club access etiquette
- At the Horizon Club Lounge, a dress code of business or smart elegant applies. When enjoying the Horizon Club Lounge, pool, sports and fitness attire, plastic footwear and slippers are not allowed. Additionally for gentlemen, sleeveless shirts are not permitted.
250 sqm | 2,690 sqf | 807 sqf balcony
Access to the Horizon Club
Separate dining and bedroom spaces
Separate bathtub and enclosed shower
Maximum occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Media & Entertainment
- LCD television with satellite channels
Office Equipment & Stationery
- International Direct Dial / cordless telephones and voicemail
Bath & Personal Care
- Acqua De Parma Bath Amenities
- Shangri-La branded towel and bathrobes
- Pillow menu
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee and tea-making facilities and bottled water
- iPhone / iPad docking station
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Designed in consultation with nutritionists, our children’s menus are available for in-room dining and in restaurants, providing a range of tasty and balanced meals for growing children. Baby food is also available upon request. Children of registered guests below 6 years can also enjoy buffet meals at our all-day dining restaurants at no extra cost, when accompanied by a paying adult (up to 2 children).