Garden Wing Premier Balcony Suite
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore presents three Garden Wing Premier Balcony Suites, which have separate living rooms, spacious bedrooms and extensive wraparound balconies overlooking the swimming pool. Each balcony has an outdoor hot whirlpool bath, barbecue grill and sun-loungers, ideal for entertaining family and friends.
Click here to view suite tour
About The Horizon Club
Open all day, the Horizon Club Lounge is an exclusive haven where business or leisure travellers can unwind and take in the panoramic city views from the 24th floor. Hot breakfast buffet and afternoon tea are available daily, and canapés are served during evening cocktail hour. Horizon Club guests at the Tower Wing may enjoy an array of personalized services such as priority check-in and check-out, and concierge assistance.
Horizon Club access etiquette
- At the Horizon Club Lounge, a dress code of business or smart elegant applies. When enjoying the Horizon Club Lounge, pool, sports and fitness attire, plastic footwear and slippers are not allowed. Additionally for gentlemen, sleeveless shirts are not permitted.
- Children below the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Lavish suite with hot whirlpool bath and personal sun loungers on the spacious balcony.
137 sqm, 1,474 sqf | Pool view
Marble-clad bathroom with double sinks, bathtub and glass-enclosed shower.
Wraparound balcony with private hot whirlpool bath, barbecue area and sun loungers.
Access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge with its full range of privileges, including breakfast, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and canapés.
Maximum Occupancy - 3 adults and 1 child.
Media & Entertainment
- Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- In-house movie channels
- iPhone / iPad / iPod docking station
- Media hub with entertainment options
- Satellite/ cable television
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Glass-top desk
- International direct dial telephone
- Voice mail
- Electronic safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Double sink
- Separate shower and bathtub
- L'Occitane Jasmine toiletries
- Drinking water
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Designed in consultation with nutritionists, our children’s menus are available for in-room dining and in restaurants, providing a range of tasty and balanced meals for growing children. Baby food is also available upon request. Children of registered guests below 6 years can also enjoy buffet meals at our all-day dining restaurants at no extra cost, when accompanied by a paying adult (up to 2 children).