The Krungthep Wing will be under maintenance until the end of August 2016.
Conveniently located within minutes of a BTS skytrain station and offering private verandas where the spirit and charm of the Chao Phraya River can be absorbed, the Krungthep Wing contains spacious guestrooms and suites that feature Thai-inspired furnishings, soothing colour palettes, high ceilings and chandeliers.
The Krungthep Wing, with a separate entrance and lobby, offers exceptional service, unparalleled luxurious amenities and free Wi-Fi and high-speed Internet access. The wing's generous 44-square-metre rooms give families and discerning travellers the space they require. Manicured lawns, lush plants and well-tended trees create safe spaces where children can play.
While staying in a Krungthep River View Room, you can enjoy excellent river views and relax in a marble bathroom with a separate shower after a day’s tour of the vibrant city. Krungthep Deluxe Balcony Rooms also include access to the Riverside Lounge with extra privileges.
After breakfast at the Riverside Lounge, you can enjoy a treatment at the aesthetically serene CHI, The Spa, adjoining the outdoor relaxation pool.
The Krungthep Wing is perfect for business or leisure travellers. With convenient skytrain, expressway and river access, staying here makes getting to the famous shopping areas, business districts and travel attractions fast and easy.
Guests staying in Krungthep Deluxe Balcony Rooms and Suites will enjoy the following services and amenities:
• Complimentary breakfast in the elegant Riverside Lounge
• Daily newspapers upon request and fresh tropical fruit in the room
• Complimentary fruit juice, soft drinks, tea and coffee in the lounge or by the pool throughout the day
• Complimentary afternoon high tea and early evening cocktails and canapés
• Complimentary pressing of two garments per guest, per stay and shoe shine service
• Use of laptop computers upon request
• Complimentary unlimited broadband Internet access in the room and Riverside Lounge