Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok, is approximately 35 minutes by road from Suvarnabhumi Airport.
There are numerous options to reach Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok. Guests can choose between limousine services and taxis from the 1st floor of the Passenger Terminal Complex or Airport Rail Link from the Basement floor.
If you would like us to arrange an airport pickup for you, simply provide your flight details and estimated time of arrival when you make your room booking online.
Please contact the hotel directly at least one day in advance.
Hotel Limousine Charges for Airport Pick-up
Mercedes Benz S-Class
Complimentary Wi-Fi access is available in the limousine.
For hotel limousine services requested during the hours of 11.30pm to 5.30am, there will be an additional charge of THB 200 for a Mercedes Benz S-Class and THB 400 for an Executive Van.
In Thailand, driving is on the left.
- Exit Suvarnabhumi Airport from the North Exit.
- Turn left to the new Bangkok-Chonburi expressway (motorway).
- Take the new elevated expressway, Sri-Raj at Srinakarindh Toll Gate.
- Keep continue going up on the elevated expressway, Rama 9.
- Keep going straight to the Bangkhlo - Chaengwattana Sign, turn left passing 2 Exits and take the 3rd Exit to Silom Exit to Silom Road.
- Turn right on Silom Road and keep left.
- Turn left on New Road and keep right.
- You will immediately see the hotel’s signage on both sides of the road.
- Turn right into a little lane, keep driving only a few minutes further, the hotel is right on the left hand side, next to the Chao Phraya River, at the end of this lane.
When you arrive at the hotel, a valet will help you with your luggage and will park your car in the hotel garage.
You will receive a valet claim ticket to retrieve your car later. Valet parking is complimentary for our guests.