There are numerous ways to reach Shangri-La Hotel, Bangkok. Guests can choose to use the limousine and taxi services on the first floor of the Passenger Terminal Complex or take the BTS from the Airport Rail Link on the Basement floor. A helipad is also available on top of the Shangri-La Wing.
If you would like us to arrange an airport pickup for you, simply provide your flight details and estimated time of arrival when you make your room booking online.
Please contact the hotel directly at least one day in advance.
Hotel Limousine Charges
Mercedes Benz S-Class 300 BlueTEC HYBRID Exclusive
Complimentary Wi-Fi access is available in the limousine.
For hotel limousine services requested from 11.30pm to 5.30am, there will be an additional charge of THB 200 for a Mercedes Benz S-Class 300 BlueTEC HYBRID Exclusive and THB 400 for an Executive Van.
In Thailand, driving is on the left.
- Exit Suvarnabhumi Airport from the North Exit.
- Turn left to the new Bangkok-Chonburi expressway (motorway).
- Take the new elevated expressway, Sri-Raj at Srinakarindh Toll Gate.
- Keep continue going up on the elevated expressway, Rama 9.
- Keep going straight to the Bangkhlo - Chaengwattana Sign, turn left passing 2 Exits and take the 3rd Exit to Silom Exit to Silom Road.
- Turn right on Silom Road and keep left.
- Turn left on New Road and keep right.
- You will immediately see the hotel’s signage on both sides of the road.
- Turn right into a little lane, keep driving only a few minutes further, the hotel is right on the left hand side, next to the Chao Phraya River, at the end of this lane.
When you arrive at the hotel, a valet will help you with your luggage and will park your car in the hotel garage.
You will receive a valet claim ticket to retrieve your car later. Valet parking is complimentary for our guests.