1 866 565 5050
Charm with a purpose
Featuring a spacious bedroom, separate living room area and a fully equipped kitchen, our One Bedroom apartments also have a walk-in shower, separate bath tub and special amenities.
Benefits & Services
Room views and layout may differ from floor to floor.
View our Apartments brochure here.
Living room, Bedroom & Dining
• Separate living room, bedroom and dining area
• Shangri-La’s signature beds for ultimate comfort
• Sheer and black-out curtains for daylight control
• Spacious, built-in wardrobes
• In-room safe
• Cordless telephone in the bedroom and living room
• 49-inch LED screen TVs with cable channels
• Living room with dining table
• Separate shower and bathtub
• Premium bathroom amenities
• Towels, bathrobe and slippers
• Induction cooker, microwave oven and kettle
• Refrigerator with freezer
• Washing machine and dryer
• Built-in cupboards and storage
• Kitchen utensils and crockery
Safety & Security
• 24-hour security surveillance
• CCTV at all strategic locations
Services & Benefits
• Complimentary high speed WiFi
• Housekeeping services
• One car park slot with valet service
• Laundry and dry cleaning services
• Access to Concierge and limousine services
Panoramic Indian Ocean and city views
Offers 84 sq.m of combined luxury
Children's meal plan for guests staying at the hotel.
Children must be under 12 years of age.
Children of in-house guests under the age of 6 and below dine complimentary at Central, our All Day Dining restaurant when accompanied by at least one dining adult, for a maximum of two (02) children per room.
If there are more than two (02) children aged 6 and below or for all children above 6 and under 12 years, a 50% discount off the adult buffet price will be applicable.
Children of walk-in guests who are below the age of 4, dine complimentary at Central, our All Day Dining restaurant. Children between the ages of 4 to 12 years enjoy a 50% discount off the adult buffet price.
The above children's policy is also applicable for Yum Cha at Shang Palace.
All other outlets, including Afternoon Tea at Sapphyr Lounge, have à la carte pricing; hence, the children's policy does not apply.