At Shangri-La, we understand that true luxury means quality time well spent. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Horizon Club guests will enjoy an attentive and personalized level of service.
Our goal is to offer tailor-made travel experiences in some of the world’s desirable destinations.
Horizon Club guests will enjoy Shangri-La’s unique spirit of hospitality, and a feeling of always being at home away from home. Benefits include bespoke holiday and business travel planning, as well as the following selection of amenities and services to match guests’ individual needs:
- A Shangri-La representative will meet you at the airport to facilitate your arrival, when you book a hotel limousine transfer
- You will enjoy check-in/check-out at Horizon Club (Level 36), with the option of checking out as late as 4 pm on the day of departure (subject to availability)
- You will have a dedicated Club Concierge to take care of all your needs, including special travel arrangements and basic translation services
Children's meal plan for guests staying at the hotel.
- Daily breakfast will be served from 6:30 am to 10:00 am
- Happy Hour snack will be served from 17:30 to 19:30
- Wi-Fi Internet access and laptop rental ( subject to availability)
- Wide selection of newspapers and magazines
- Suit pressing service
- Two-hour usage of the Horizon meeting room (Advance booking is required)
- Coffee, tea, soft drinks are available
Up to 2 children, below age 6, can enjoy buffet meals at the all-day dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult. Additional children below age 6, as well as children between ages 6 and 11, will enjoy a 50% discount on the buffet price.