Deluxe Imperial Garden View
Quintessential Japanese style, urban modernity, amongst the largest bedrooms in Tokyo, city views, elegant marble bathrooms with walk-in wet room and bathtub, separate rain forest shower at Deluxe Imperial Garden View.
View of the picturesque Imperial Palace.
A 42-inch LCD TV with international channels and Bose audio system.
Bathrooms feature plush cotton towels and L'Occitane toiletries.
Each room offers 50 sqm / 538 sqf of luxury.
Media & Entertainment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- 42-inch LCD television with international channels
- In-house movie channels
- DVD player
- Bose audio system
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-sized executive writing desk with USB/HDMI ports, etc., for A/V devices
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Electronic safe
- Bedside lighting and curtain controls
Bath & Personal Care
- Hair dryer
- L'Occitane (Jasmin & Bergamote) toiletries
- Feather duvet and pillows
- Pillow menu with hypoallergenic options
- 300-threadcount cotton linen
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary shoeshine service
- Coffee / Tea-making facilities
- Nespresso machine
- Personal bar
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.