We are honoured to receive worldwide recognition for our exceptional levels of hospitality. Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo, has been awarded the Integrated Management System (IMS) certification by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) after adding the ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) and ISO 14001 (Environment Management System) certifications to the ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System) certificate.
Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo is the first hotel in Japan to receive authentication by TQCS International (TQCSI) as having achieved the international standard of IMS.
- Ranked 6th out of the Top 25 Luxury Hotels in Japan 2016 by TripAdvisor
- "Luxury Comfort" rating with Five Red Pavilions by Michelin Guide Tokyo 2014,2015
- Ranked 6th out of the Top 25 Best Hotels in Japan 2015 by TripAdvisor
- Certificate of Excellence 2015 by TripAdvisor
- Ranked 3rd out of the Top 25 Hotels in Japan 2014 by TripAdvisor
- Named the #1 Hotel among the Top 100 World's Best Hotels 2013 by Institutional Investor
- Listed for Best Business Hotels in Tokyo, Asia-pacific Awards 2013 by Business Traveler
- Placed 6th on Foreigner’s favorite hotels in Japan 2013 by TripAdvisor
- Listed for "Japan’s Choice" 2013 by Super Brands, UK
- Named on "Pinnacle Award 2013” by Successful Meetings, USA
- "Luxury Comfort" rating with Five Red Pavilions by Michelin Guide Tokyo Yokohama Shonan 2011, 2012, 2013
- The 2013 Pinnacle Award from successful Meetings "The Best Hotel by Meeting Professional"
- ISO 22000 certification for Food Safety Management System 2012
- ISO 14001 certification for Environment Management System 2012
- ISO 9001 certification for Quality Management System 2012
- IMS certification for Integrated Management System
- World's #1 Luxury Hotel, Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 by TripAdvisor
- Named one of the "Top 10 Best New Business Hotels" by Fortune 2010
- Named one of the "Top Five Hotels in Japan" for 2010 by international members of Trip Advisor
- Listed for the "Best New Business Hotel Award" by Wall Paper 2009
For more details or other press enquiries, please contact our Communications Director:
Tel : (81) 3 6739 7252