We are honoured to receive worldwide recognition for our exceptional levels of hospitality. Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo, has been awarded the Integrated Management System (IMS) certification by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) after adding the ISO 9001 (Quality Management System) and ISO 14001 (Environment Management System) certifications to the ISO 22000 (Food Safety Management System) certificate.
Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo is the first hotel in Japan to receive authentication by TQCS International (TQCSI) as having achieved the international standard of IMS.
- "Luxury Comfort" rating with Five Red Pavilions by Michelin Guide Tokyo Yokohama Kamakura 2011, 2012, 2013
- The 2013 Pinnacle Award from successful Meetings "The Best Hotel by Meeting Professional"
- ISO 22000 certification for Food Safety Management System 2012
- ISO 14001 certification for Environment Management System 2012
- ISO 9001 certification for Quality Management System 2012
- IMS certification for Integrated Management System
- World #1 Luxury Hotel by TripAdvisor's "Traveler's Choice 2012"
- Named one of the "Top 10 Best New Business Hotels" by Fortune 2010
- Named one of the "Top Five Hotels in Japan" for 2010 by international members of Trip Advisor
- Listed for the "Best New Business Hotel Award" by Wall Paper 2009
For more details or other press enquiries, please contact our Director of Communications:
Tel : (81) 3 6739 7253