Kowloon Shangri-La, Hong Kong will celebrate 33 years of service excellence in June 2014. To make it an occasion to remember and give guests even more reasons to celebrate this milestone, the hotel will offer exclusive birthday treats from 1 to 30 June 2014.
Guests born in June and dine at any of the hotel restaurants, bar or lounge will get a complimentary bottle of prosecco and an exquisite 2-pound birthday cake in the shape of a gift box as special treats for the birthday guests. The offer is applicable to birthday celebration bookings for six guests or more per reservation. Minimum spend applies.
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer is valid throughout June 2014 for groups of at least six persons per booking, including the birthday guest.
- Guests are required to make bookings three days in advance. Reservations are subject to the hotel’s availability and confirmation.
- Minimum spend on food items during lunch and dinner are HK$2,000 and HK$3,000, respectively.
- For proof of birth date, the birthday guest is required to present his or her identification card with a photo upon arrival.
- This offer cannot be enjoyed with other banquet services, in-room dining services, meetings, ticket sales events, guest chef promotions, festive goodies and other special promotional events; is not redeemable for cash in part or in whole; and is not refundable.
- Each guest may only redeem the above birthday offer once.
- Other terms and conditions apply
For details or reservations, please call (852) 2733 8988.
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts currently operates over 95 hotels with a room inventory of over 40,000. Shangri-La hotels are five-star deluxe properties featuring extensive luxury facilities and services. Shangri-La hotels are located in Australia, Canada, mainland China, Fiji, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sultanate of Oman, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. The group has a substantial development pipeline with upcoming projects in mainland China, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka. For more information, please visit www.shangri-la.com