cards are available for a specific item or in a set Euro amount.
cards can be used anywhere at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris just like cash.
- Your gift card is only valid for one year from the date of activation (upon
purchase) and can be used in multiple purchases until the value on the card
reaches zero euros.
- During specific periods of the year (end of the year festivities, Easter, etc.), Shangri-La Hotel, Paris, may increase its prices. The difference in price will be paid by the customer. During these specific times, booking will be subject to availability.
- Gift cards can be topped up with additional credit,
the new value is then valid for one year from date of top up.
- Shangri-La Hotel, Paris does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen
gift cards. To ensure the safety of your gift card you should note down the 23
digit number on the back of your gift card.
- Gift cards purchased at
this site are only redeemable at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris and are not valid at
any other Shangri-La Hotels or Resorts.
- Unless otherwise noted, multiple
purchases will be placed on a single gift card. Should you wish multiple
purchases to be placed on separate gift cards, we suggest carrying out separate transactions for each
- Please note that additional fees could be charged to your credit card when making your purchase. These charges are not initiated by Shangri-La and do not benefit Shangri-La. Both Visa and MasterCard charge their member banks a fee for processing "foreign transactions". If you make credit card transactions and the recipient uses a bank located in a country different to the bank which issued your credit card, Visa may charge an international service assessment, and Mastercard may charge a cross-border transaction fee. Your bank may choose to pass this fee on to you (the credit card user). If you have any more questions, please contact your issuing bank for more details about foreign transaction fees/cross-border fees.
All of us at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris, look forward
to welcoming you in the near future. If we can be of assistance in advance,
please don't hesitate to contact us directly.