The architecture and history of our meeting rooms are such that two-thirds of them are registered under the protection of French Historical Monuments. Restored to their original beauty to accommodate the most elegant events, with almost seven-metre high ceilings, they are truly unique venues.
Function spaces at Shangri-La Hotel, Paris, include:
- Grand Salon historical function room cast in original chandeliers, marble fireplace and Louis XIV décor (max 350 guests)
- Salon Roland Bonaparte with elegant French décor and natural daylight (max 250 guests)
All of the conference and function rooms feature state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment, including the following:
- Large Plasma VDU and DVD player
- Microphone and telephone
- Simultaneous translation system available upon request
- Video projector and paperboard
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
Super Value Dates
Get special rates for groups of 10 or more rooms for
meetings or events on specific dates.
View offer details
Shangri-La’s Signature Events offer a comprehensive set of initiatives designed to deliver streamlined, successful events.