Junior Suite Paris View
Our Junior Suites with Paris View provide guests with inspiring views of the hotel’s traditional French garden and glimpses of the Eiffel Tower from oversized windows. Each one-bedroom suite features a separate living room, providing the ideal setting for a romantic or family getaway.
Note: Images displayed correspond to the room category but may not reflect your individual guestroom.
55 sqm / 590 sqf of classic luxury.
Brilliant French garden and partial Eiffel Tower views.
Separate bedroom and living space with a large seating area.
1 king-size bed (or 2 twin beds upon request) that can sleep up to 2 guests, with the option to accommodate 3 guests.
Spacious marble-clad bathroom with walk-in shower, separate deep-soaking bathtub, mirror-embedded television and heated floors.
Bedside lighting controls.
Some suites have the ability to connect to an adjacent room.
Media & Entertainment
- Flat-screen television with satellite cable and in-house movie channels
- High-speed Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Television embedded in the bathroom mirror
- Unlimited access to over 2,000 digital newspapers and magazines via PressReader
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with voicemail
- Electronic in-room safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Premium GUERLAIN toiletries
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Feather duvet and pillows
- Shangri-La signature bed featuring patented body-contouring technology
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.