Our spacious Deluxe Suites combine the elegance of Shangri-La’s Asian heritage with classic French art de vivre. Draped in shades of ecru, gold and white, these one-bedroom suites feature a large separate living room with custom furnishings and textured wall panels.
Note: Images displayed correspond to the room category but may not reflect your individual guestroom.
60 sqm / 645 sqf of sophisticated luxury.
Charming views of the courtyard, Avenue d’Iéna or Rue Fresnel.
Oversized bedroom with walk-in closet and separate living room with large seating area.
Custom marquetry furniture, silk-threaded wallpaper and textured wall panels.
1 king-size bed that can sleep up to 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 12, with the option to accommodate 3 adults.
Spacious marble-clad bathroom with walk-in shower, separate deep-soaking bathtub, mirror-embedded television and heated floors.
Bedside lighting controls.
Some suites have the ability to connect to an adjacent room.
Media & Entertainment
- Flat-screen television with satellite cable and in-house movie channels
- High-speed Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Television embedded in the bathroom mirror
- Unlimited access to over 2,000 digital newspapers and magazines via PressReader
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with voicemail
- Electronic in-room safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Premium GUERLAIN toiletries
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Feather duvet and pillows
- Shangri-La signature bed featuring patented body-contouring technology
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.