Our spacious Terrace Rooms are French-style bedrooms with large, airy windows opening out to a private outdoor terrace overlooking the hotel garden or surrounding avenues. These elegant rooms offer a refined Parisian atmosphere and are equipped with the very latest technology and Shangri-La signature beds.
The furniture, made of natural wood and marquetry, is characterized by French clear-cut shapes and symmetrical designs. Elegant marble bathrooms, with separate deep soaking bathtubs, large walk-in showers, flat-screen television and mist-free mirrors, are completed by an inviting heated floor.
Some Terrace rooms can be connected to an adjacent room or suite
*Display images correspond to the room category but may not reflect actual guestroom.
Each room offers 45 sqm / 485 sqf of luxury.
Airy windows overlooking the peaceful hotel garden or surrounding avenues.
Guaranteed terrace upon booking.
King or twin beds, on request.
Marble-clad bathroom with bathtub, large walk-in shower, flat-screen television mirror and heated floor.
Media & Entertainment
- Satellite / cable television
- In-house movie channels
- PressReader service (unlimited access to over 2,000 digital newspapers and magazines)
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Electronic safe
- Bedside lighting controls
Bath & Personal Care
- Separate shower and bathtub
- BVLGARI White Tea toiletries
- Flat screen television
- Feather duvet and pillows
- Shangri-La signature beds
- Access to our Chi, The Spa facilities including hammam, fitness and 15 x 6m swimming pool
- Coffee / tea facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.