Terrace Eiffel View Room
Our Terrace Eiffel View Rooms offer guests the luxury of abundant space, with an oversized bedroom, walk-in closet and large seating area decked in soothing blues, whites and creams. A private, furnished terrace provides spectacular views of the iconic Eiffel Tower and is the perfect setting for an al-fresco breakfast or a Champagne nightcap.
Note: Images displayed correspond to the room category but may not reflect your individual guestroom.
55 sqm / 590 sqf of spacious luxury.
Unparalleled views of the Eiffel Tower from a private, furnished terrace.
Marble-clad bathroom with walk-in shower, separate deep-soaking bathtub, mirror-embedded television and heated floors.
1 king-size bed (or 2 twin beds upon request) that can sleep up to 2 guests, with the option to accommodate 3 guests for an additional supplement.
Bedside controls for lighting.
Some rooms have the ability to connect to an adjacent room or suite.
Media & Entertainment
- Flat-screen television with satellite cable and in-house movie channels
- High-speed WiFi and broadband Internet access
- Television embedded in the bathroom mirror
- Unlimited access to over 2,000 digital newspapers and magazines via PressReader
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with voicemail
- Electronic in-room safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Premium GUERLAIN toiletries
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Feather duvet and pillows
- Shangri-La signature bed featuring patented body-contouring technology
- Coffee / tea facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.