French style Superior Rooms, by designer Pierre-Yves Rochon, are equipped with the very latest technology and Shangri-La signature beds.
Elegant marble bathrooms, with separate deep-soaking bathtubs, large walk-in showers, flat-screen television mirrors are completed by an inviting heated floor.
Some superior rooms can be connected to an adjacent room or suite.
Each room offers 36 sqm / 385 sqf of luxury.
Overlooking either the La Bauhinia restaurant glass cupola or featuring a courtyard view.
Marble-clad bathrooms feature a bathtub and flat screen television.
King or twin beds, on request.
Media & Entertainment
- Satellite / Cable television
- In-house movie channels
- PressReader service (unlimited access to over 2,000 digital newspapers and magazines)
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Electronic safe
- Bedside lighting controls
Bath & Personal Care
- Separate shower and bathtub
- GUERLAIN toiletries
- Flat-screen television
- Feather duvet and pillows
- Shangri-La signature beds
- Access to our Chi, The Spa facilities including hammam, fitness and 15*6m swimming pool bathed in natural daylight
- Coffee / tea facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.