Eiffel View Room
Nothing says Paris quite like our Eiffel View Rooms, embodying the French art de vivre with subtle chinoiserie touches and featuring stunning views of the city's most recognizable landmark - the majestic Eiffel Tower.
Note: Images displayed correspond to the room category but may not reflect your individual guestroom.
45 sqm / 485 sqf of picturesque luxury.
Mesmerising views of the Eiffel Tower from airy French windows.
Marble-clad bathroom with walk-in shower, separate deep-soaking bathtub, mirror-embedded television and heated floors.
1 king-size bed (or 2 twin beds upon request) that can sleep up to 2 guests, with the option to accommodate 3 guests for an additional supplement.
Bedside controls for lighting.
Some rooms have the ability to connect to an adjacent room or suite.
Media & Entertainment
- Flat-screen television with satellite cable and in-house movie channels
- High-speed WiFi and broadband Internet access
- Television embedded in the bathroom mirror
- Unlimited access to over 2,000 digital newspapers and magazines via PressReader
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with voicemail
- Electronic in-room safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Premium GUERLAIN toiletries
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Feather duvet and pillows
- Shangri-La signature bed featuring patented body-contouring technology
- Coffee / tea facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.