At Shangri-La, we understand that true luxury means quality time well spent. Our goal is to offer tailor-made, hassle-free travel experiences with our distinctive brand of hospitality.
Located on Levels 37 to 40, Horizon Club floors are exclusive and all guests enjoy an attentive and personalised level of service. Benefits include bespoke holiday and business travel planning, as well as the following selection of amenities and services to match guests’ individual needs:
- A Shangri-La representative will meet you at the airport to facilitate your arrival, when you book a hotel limousine transfer
- A member of our executive staff will welcome you personally to the hotel
- You will enjoy a private check-in/out in your room, with the option of a late check-out until 4pm on the day of departure
- You will have a dedicated Club Concierge to take care of all your needs, including special travel arrangements and basic translation services
- Tea, coffee or another hot beverage of your choice will be delivered to your room with your wake-up call
Horizon Club guests will enjoy the convenient use of a private lounge with the following complimentary benefits:
- Light buffet breakfast, served daily from 6am to 10.30am
- Coffee, tea and other non-alcoholic beverages, available throughout the day
- Cocktails and canapes in the evening, from 5pm to 7pm
- Use of the Horizon Club meeting room for 2 hours per day (reservations are recommended)
- Complimentary pressing service for one business suit/dress upon arrival
- Computer and Internet services
Please note that the dress code of the Club Lounge asks our guests to refrain from wearing sport shoes, rubber and bedroom slippers, bathrobes and swimwear.
Please note that children aged 12 years or below are not permitted in the Club Lounge after 5pm, but are welcome at all other times of the day.