At Shangri-La, we understand that true luxury means quality time well spent. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Horizon Club guests will enjoy an attentive and personalised level of service.
Our goal is to offer tailor-made, hassle-free travel experiences in some of the world’s most desirable destinations.
Horizon Club guests will enjoy Shangri-La’s unique spirit of hospitality, and a feeling of always being at home away from home. Benefits include bespoke holiday and business travel planning, as well as the following selection of amenities and services to match guests’ individual needs:
- A member of our executive staff will welcome you personally to the hotel
- You will enjoy a private check-in/out in your room, with the option of a late check-out until 4pm (subject to availability)
- You will have a dedicated Club Concierge to take care of all your needs, including special travel arrangements and basic translation services
- Tea, coffee or another hot beverage of your choice will be delivered to your room with your wake up call
- Local telephone calls and faxes
Horizon Club guests will enjoy the convenient use of a private lounge, where facilities will include the following, with our compliments:
- Daily breakfast
- Evening cocktails and canapés
- Beverages served all day
- Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Wide selection of newspapers and magazines
- Pressing of one suit (2-piece) and shoe shine service
- Use of meeting room facilities for two hours per day
When under the supervision of parents or guardians, children aged 12 and below are welcome at the 21st floor lounge until 6pm or the 20th floor lounge at anytime during the hours of operation.