At Shangri-La, we understand that true luxury means quality time well spent. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Horizon Club guests will enjoy an attentive and personalised level of service.
Our goal is to offer tailor-made, hassle-free travel experiences in some of the world’s most desirable destinations.
Horizon Club guests will enjoy Shangri-La’s unique spirit of hospitality, and a feeling of always being at home away from home. Benefits include bespoke holiday and business travel planning, as well as the following selection of amenities and services to match guests’ individual needs:
- A Shangri-La representative will meet you at the airport to facilitate your arrival, when you book a hotel limousine transfer
- A member of our executive staff will welcome you personally to the hotel
- You will enjoy a private check-in/out in your room, with the option of a late check-out until 4pm on the day of departure
- You will have a dedicated Club Concierge to take care of all your needs, including special travel arrangements and basic translation services
- Tea, coffee or another hot beverage of your choice will be delivered to your room with your wake up call
Horizon Club guests will enjoy the convenient use of a private lounge, where facilities will include the following, with our compliments:
- Light buffet breakfast daily from 6.30am to 9.30am or from 6.30am until 11.00am on weekends
- Coffee, tea, fruit juices and soft drinks available all day
- Afternoon tea from 2pm to 5pm
- Evening drinks and canapés from 6pm to 8pm
- Complimentary use of the Horizon Club boardroom for one hour
- Complimentary access to more than 2,000 digital newspapers and magazines
- Complimentary pressing of one suit or dress during your stay
- Complimentary mineral water and seasonal fruits delivered to your room
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Complimentary broadband and wireless Internet access
- Purser service
Please note that guests under the age of 16 may enjoy access to the Horizon Club Lounge until 7pm only.