Designed with the sophisticated traveller in mind, the Rasa Wing is set amidst the lush Shangri-La gardens with a separate driveway and entrance, featuring some of the most elegant and spacious accommodations in Penang. The Rasa Wing offers guests a choice of 115 guest rooms, with each room offering a different view, depending on its location.
Rasa Wing rooms offer you all of the following benefits:
- On arrival and departure, our Guest Relations Officer will personally escort you to the lobby in the Rasa Wing, where your documentation procedures will be professionally handled
- Welcome local drinks for all guests upon arrival
- All Rasa Wing rooms include an executive-sized writing desk, separate lavish bath tub with walk-in shower and marble bathrooms
- Breakfast at Feringgi Grill from 7am to 10.30am
- The Rasa Wing Lounge provides a wide selection of magazines and books for your enjoyment
- Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages in the Rasa Wing Lounge from 7am - 11pm
- Complimentary afternoon tea with delicious pastries, sandwiches and cakes daily from 3pm to 4pm
- Complimentary cocktails with pre-dinner canapés from 5.30pm to 7pm daily at the Rasa Wing Lounge (charges are applicable to invited non-Rasa Wing guests)
- A personal concierge will handle all onward travel and hotel reservations to shopping and entertainment venues
- Complimentary shoeshine services
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Laptop rental (subject to availability)
- Wide selection of DVDs
- Dedicated pool for Rasa Wing adult guests only. The pool is not permitted for children below 16 years old. Unlimited complimentary soft drinks during pool hours.
- Friendly babysitting service (Available at a minimum charge). Please book 24 hours in advance.
As a guest of the Rasa Wing, you will have access to the exclusive Rasa Wing swimming pool (children must be 16 years old and above). Alternatively, the Main Pool, located near the Garden Wing, which is designed for families, is also accessible to Rasa Wing guests.
For the privacy and comfort of our in-house guests, children should be supervised at all times to preserve the quiet and restful ambience of the Rasa Wing Lounge, particularly during Afternoon High Tea from 3pm to 4pm daily. Children are not encouraged to join the daily pre-dinner cocktail session at the Lounge from 5.30pm to 7pm.
As an alternative, parents can register their children for a play session at the Adventure Zone - a 10,300-square-foot indoor family entertainment centre located next door, at the Golden Sands Resort. The air-conditioned facility is open daily from 10am to 7pm.