Designed with the sophisticated traveller in mind, the Rasa Wing is set amid the lush Shangri-La gardens and features a separate driveway and entrance. It offers some of the most elegant and spacious accommodation in Penang. In addition, the Rasa Wing allows guests to choose from 115 guest rooms, which each offer a different view.
Rasa Wing rooms come with the following benefits:
Breakfast – Spice Market Café (6.30am-10.30am) & Feringgi Grill (7am-10.30am)Rasa Wing Lounge Privileges
An a la carte breakfast at Feringgi Grill for two adults and two children below 12 years old is exclusively offered to our Rasa Wing guests. Rasa Wing guests can also enjoy breakfast at Spice Market Café, which is located at the Garden Wing.
- Afternoon tea is served at the Rasa Lounge from 3pm to 4pm daily
- Selected alcoholic beverages, including cocktails, and pre-dinner canapés are served from 5.30pm to 7pm daily (charges apply after 7pm)
- Coffee, tea, juice and soft drinks are available throughout the day, from 7am to 11pm (charges apply for invited guests)
- Complimentary soft drinks, coffee and tea are served at the Rasa Wing Pool and Main Pool, which is located at the Garden Wing, from 9am to 5pm. These benefits are not available at the Pinang Bar & Restaurant.
Rasa Wing Lounge Etiquette
- A smart casual dress code applies
- The attire mentioned below is not permitted
- Night Attire (rubber or bedroom slippers, pyjamas, sleep wear, etc.)
- Gym Attire / Running Attire / Sportswear (tank tops, runners, jogging pants, sports shorts, etc.)
- Beachwear (thongs, flip flops, swimsuits, trunks, bikinis, etc.)
All food and beverages offered are to be consumed within the lounge only. Strictly no food or beverages from other outlets are permitted. Room service is available.
- Please set mobile devices to silent mode and refrain from making loud noises when seated
- Children are welcome to enjoy the Rasa Wing Lounge when accompanied by a parent or a guardian. A specially designated family area is available so that families can enjoy the lounge facilities. For the comfort of other patrons, we kindly ask all children to remain seated under close supervision. Infants are to be comforted outside the lounge. Alternatively, parents can register their children for a play session at the Adventure Zone at the Golden Sands Resort next door. Admission rates can be found at the Rasa Wing Reception Desk
- Access may occasionally be delayed or unavailable during periods of high demand. In such a case, the Feringgi Bar will be offered as an alternative venue
Selected minibar items are stocked specially for you with our compliments (once per stay)
Two specialty baths - one with fine Australian sea salts blended with fine French clay, and one with flower petals - are available at MYR 60 net per bath
Complimentary shoeshine services are available 24 hours a day
The Main Pool, located adjacent to Spice Market Café and Pinang Bar, is accessible to all guests. For privacy and exclusivity, the Rasa Wing Pool is also available for Rasa Wing guests that are 16 years old and above. Any items left on the pool chairs after one hour will be kept at the towel counter for safekeeping
An extensive selection of movies and music CDs are available for complimentary use. Please contact the Service Centre for assistance
Complimentary Wi-Fi and broadband Internet is available in all guest rooms
Press Reader Application
To complement our eco-friendly efforts and provide a convenient value-added service, we now offer Press Reader, an electronic reading application that allows guests to access and download over 2,000 global newspapers and magazines from 100 countries in 60 languages on an unlimited basis. For assistance on how to use this service with your mobile device, please approach our Front Desk
Complimentary Daily Shuttle Bus Service
We provide a complimentary, daily shuttle bus to and from our sister property, Hotel Jen Penang. Please register with our concierge for this service (subject to availability)
Schedule from the resort to Hotel Jen Penang, Georgetown
Time: 10.10am, 12.10pm, 2.40pm and 4.40pm
Schedule from Hotel Jen Penang, Georgetown, to the resort
Time: 11am, 1pm, 3.30pm and 5.30pm
You may also contact us at extension 6921 or speak with a staff member at the Rasa Wing Lounge should you require further assistance or clarification.