At Shangri-La, we understand that true luxury means quality time well spent. Whether travelling for business or pleasure, Horizon Club guests will enjoy an attentive and personalised level of service.
Our goal is to offer tailor-made, hassle-free travel experiences in some of the world’s most desirable destinations.
Horizon Club guests will enjoy Shangri-La’s unique spirit of hospitality and a feeling of always being at home while away from home. Benefits include bespoke travel planning for holidays and business trips, as well as the following amenities and services to match each guest's individual needs.
- A Shangri-La representative will meet you at the airport to facilitate your arrival, when you book a hotel limousine transfer
- A member of our executive staff will welcome you personally to the hotel
- You will enjoy a private check-in/out in your room, with the option of a late check-out until 4pm on the day of departure, subject to availability
- You will have a dedicated Club Concierge to take care of all your needs, including special travel arrangements and basic translation services
- Tea, coffee or another hot beverage of your choice will be delivered to your room with your wake up call
Lounge (Starting from 1 April 2016, lounge facilities will be provided at a designated area)
Horizon Club guests will enjoy the convenient use of a private lounge, where facilities will include the following, with our compliments:
- Daily breakfast at Horizon Club Lounge or buffet breakfast at Tamra
- Evening cocktails and canapés
- Non-alcoholic beverages served all day
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Wide selection of newspapers and magazines
- Suit pressing and shoe shine service
- Use of meeting room facilities for two hours per day
- Luggage rack available
- Two complimentary 1-litre bottles of water, replenished daily