Spend a lazy Saturday afternoon in the midst of unlimited offerings of the finest liquor, an extensive Asian buffet spread and a complimentary dip in the pool. We offer an elaborate buffet displaying the authentic cuisines from China, Japan and Thailand by our team of talented expatriate chefs. Amalgamating a mixture of flavours, authentic Oriental ingredients and unbridled creativity, the elaborate spread is a sumptuous feast fit for a king.
Highlights from the Japanese section by Chef Hiromi include sushi, sashimi and a live tempura station. Chinese Chef David’s kitchen lays out a variation of tantalizing offerings, including a live dimsum station. Chef Tam’s Thai kitchen brings Thailand to New Delhi with her spicy authentic curries, salads and lots more.
The offerings do not end here. The good times continue to roll as the dessert spread lays out an impressive range of confectionaries to tantalize your palate.
The Saturday Brunch at 19 Oriental Avenue boasts a menu that ensnares the taste buds of a seasoned food connoisseur.
For reservations or further information, please call (91 11) 4119 1040.
- Saturday Brunch – INR 2100 (plus taxes); includes a glass of domestic wine (red or white), a pint of beer or glass of juice along with the buffet
- Cocktail Brunch – INR 2600 (plus taxes); includes unlimited servings of Grey Goose or Bacardi-based cocktails or domestic beer along with the buffet
- Champagne Brunch – INR 3000 (plus taxes); includes unlimited champagne
- Kids Brunch: INR 1,100 (plus taxes); includes unlimited soft beverages
- Time: 12:00noon -3:30pm
- All the packages include complimentary access to the swimming pool
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts currently operates over 95 hotels with a room inventory of over 40,000. Shangri-La hotels are five-star deluxe properties featuring extensive luxury facilities and services. Shangri-La hotels are located in Australia, Canada, mainland China, Fiji, France, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mongolia, Myanmar, Philippines, Qatar, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Sultanate of Oman, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. The group has a substantial development pipeline with upcoming projects in mainland China, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka. For more information, please visit www.shangri-la.com