New Delhi, 28 July 2014- Shangri-La’s - Eros Hotel, New Delhi invites patrons to celebrate India’s 68th Independence Day in ultimate luxury with iconic experiences in the heart of New Delhi.
To commemorate the occasion, the hotel invites guests to experience its legendary service and hospitality from the heart with an array of inviting and enticing culinary innovations and exclusive accommodation offers from 13 - 17 August, 2014.
For five magical days, guests who book a room at Shangri-La’s - Eros Hotel, New Delhi, will pay only 68 per cent of the published tariffs on selected services. This one-of-a-kind promotion is the hotel’s initiative to make this extended Independence Day week exceptionally enjoyable for discerning guests.
- Invitation for flag hoisting ceremony at the hotel on 15 August 2014
- Complimentary buffet breakfast at Cafe Uno
- Pay 68 per cent on selected spa services
- Pay 68 per cent on lunch/dinner buffet at Cafe Uno
- Pay 68 per cent on mocktails at Island Bar
- Fifteen per cent discount on Sunday brunch at Cafe Uno
- Complimentary early check in at 10 am and late check out until 6 pm
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access
- Fifty per cent discount on a second room for accompanying kids below 18 years old.
Terms and Conditions
- Amendments to the package will not be allowed once the guest has checked-in at the hotel.
- The package cannot be combined with other promotions.
- The package is subject to 10 per cent luxury tax on rack rate, 7.42 per cent service tax on applicable rate and 12.5 per cent vat on breakfast price
- The above mentioned rates are valid from 13 to 17 August, 2014
- Unused portion of the package items are not transferable and will not be refunded to the hotel bill.
For reservations or further information, please call 91 11 41196125 or e-mail email@example.com
Innovative culinary offerings
The Indian flag is the symbol of honour and pride to Indians all over the world.
Keeping the spirit of patriotism in mind, Shangri-La’s - Eros Hotel, New Delhi has come out with Independence Day special offerings, keeping in tune with the colours of the flag which signify-
Saffron signifies courage and selflessness. It indicates the strength of this nation.
- White signifies peace and truth. A nation with diverse ethnic and cultural groups and rich history.
Green signifies prosperity and fertility.
The hotel’s culinary masters under the expert guidance of Executive Chef Martin Braecker, will present an exclusive lunch buffet on 15 August 2014 to showcase the diversity of India and its people at its all day dining restaurant, Cafe Uno. The creative team will organize a symbolic kite flying session and fun filled activities for young patrons on Cafe Uno’s lush green lawns.
The lunch buffet is available from noon to 3 pm and is priced at Rs.1,750 plus taxes per person.
For dinner, patrons may indulge in an exquisite Indian, Asian and Western buffet line offering 68 exquisite dishes at Cafe Uno. Some of the notable dishes available amidst the buffet are
The dinner buffet is available from 7 pm to 11 pm and is priced at Rs.1,900 plus taxes per person.
For reservations or further information, please call 91 11 41191010 or e - mail firstname.lastname@example.org
About Cafe Uno
With a refreshing view over lush green gardens and the hotel's swimming pool, Café Uno offers round-the-clock dining with a delectable spread of mouth watering local and International cuisines. Guests may also relish Oriental specialties at Café Uno crafted by its team of expatriate chefs. A special a- la - carte menu is available for lunch and dinner. The restaurant features International food theatres with buffet and live cooking. Guests can also spend a lazy Sunday afternoon at Café Uno enjoying the lavish champagne brunch.
Location: Lobby Level
Operating hours: 24 hours
Hong Kong-based Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts currently owns
and/or manages more than 85 hotels under the Shangri-La brand with a room
inventory of over 36,000. Shangri-La hotels are five-star deluxe properties
featuring extensive luxury facilities and services. Shangri-La hotels are
located in Australia, Canada, mainland China, Fiji, France, Hong Kong, India,
Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Myanmar, Philippines,
Singapore, Sultanate of Oman, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, the United Arab
Emirates and the United Kingdom. The group has a substantial development
pipeline with upcoming projects in mainland China, Cambodia, India, Mongolia, Myanmar,
Philippines, Qatar and Sri Lanka. For more
information and reservations, please contact a travel professional or access
the website at www.shangri-la.com