Our Premier Rooms are accentuated by sophisticated warm tones with rich wooden furnishings and offer brilliant northerly views up University Avenue from floor-to-ceiling windows.
51-52 sqm / 550-560 sqf of refined luxury.
Brilliant views up University Avenue to Queen’s Park from floor-to-ceiling windows.
Spacious marble-clad bathroom with walk-in shower, separate deep-soaking bathtub, mirror-embedded television and heated floors.
In-room iPad allows guests to control lights, curtains and thermostat, order room service, book valet service and listen to the radio station of their choice.
Media & Entertainment
- 46-inch LCD television with satellite cable and in-house movie channels
- High-speed Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Television embedded in the bathroom mirror
- Functional iPad for room controls, entertainment and hotel services
- iPod docking station
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone with dual lines and voicemail
- Electronic in-room locker
Bath & Personal Care
- L’Occitane toiletries
- Luxury Frette bed linens
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Iron and ironing board
- Lululemon yoga mat
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy the children’s menu when accompanied by a paying adult. During the morning children can enjoy the breakfast buffet at no extra cost in Bosk restaurant.