River Wing Lujiazui Suite
River Wing Lujiazui Suites are luxurious one-bedroom affairs located on high floors of the River Wing.
Please note that this video represents various properties and Pudong Shangri-La does not contain the same features and rooms.
About the Horizon Club
Horizon Club guests will enjoy Shangri-La’s unique spirit of hospitality and an array of personalised services for a tailor-made, hassle-free travel experience. The privileges begin the moment you arrive with private check-in and check-out in your room, plus the services of a dedicated Club Concierge. Enjoy breakfast and evening cocktails and canapés in the exclusive Club Lounge, and inclusive use of meeting room facilities for two hours per day.
These high-floor rooms offer guests spectacular views of the historic Bund.
Luxury one-bedroom suite with separate and spacious sitting room as well as dining room.
Each room offers 162 sqm / 1,744 sqf of luxury.
Access to the Horizon Club Lounge, with benefits, including daily breakfast, evening cocktails and use of meeting room facilities, as well as the following added benefits:
Portable Wi-Fi device, subject to availability
Takeaway breakfast option, upon request
2 pieces of garment pressing per stay
Media & Entertainment
- Wired Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Satellite / cable television
- In-house movie channels
- DVD entertainment system
- JBL iPod speaker
- Bedside light and temperature control
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Voice mail
- Electronic safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Premium toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plush bathrobes & extra large towels
- Pillow menu
- In compliance with Shanghai Household Waste Management Regulations, effective from 1 July 2019, Pudong Shangri-La will no longer be providing disposable personal amenities such as toothbrushes, combs, shavers, nail files, loofah pads and shoe mitts in guest rooms. Please contact Service Centre dialling “0” if you need any of these items during your stay.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Jasmine Tea Set
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.