Pudong Shangri-La, East Shanghai has long been committed to social responsibility.
We love to help customise meetings and events that have uniquely themed experiences of interest to you.
From executive meetings to conferences and general assemblies, we can complement your working schedules through a variety of eco-friendly activities including:
- Eco-coffee breaks and meals featuring sustainable seafood and locally-sourced cuisines
- Energising group activities such as: Sunrise Yoga, Tai Chi, and Power Walks along the scenic Shanghai Bund.
- Take a short walk to the Shanghai Water Ferry and traverse the Huangpu River to explore the city’s many outdoor markets and historic landmarks.
- Unwind at CHI, The Spa with a candlelight massage, facial or body treatment using only all natural products.
- Sip an organic cocktail or glass of wine while enjoying breathtaking views of Shanghai from our Jade Bar.
- Make a difference by sharing your time with students from the Shanghai Special Education School.
Call us at (86 21) 2828 7410 or email email@example.com for more details.