Grand Tower Diplomat Suite
Inspired by the opulent heritage of the city, this expansive suite has every modern convenience, including a separate sitting room and dining area. Diplomat Suite guests enjoy access to the Horizon Club Lounge with its array of exclusive privileges.
About the Horizon Club
Horizon Club guests will enjoy Shangri-La’s unique spirit of hospitality and an array of personalised services for a tailor-made, hassle-free travel experience. The privileges begin the moment you arrive with private check-in and check-out in your room, plus the services of a dedicated Club Concierge. Enjoy breakfast and evening cocktails and canapés in the exclusive Club Lounge, and inclusive use of meeting room facilities for two hours per day.
Each room offers 148 sqm / 1,593 sqf of luxury.
Captivating views of the city.
Luxury one-bedroom suite with separate and spacious sitting room and dining area.
Spacious bathroom with separate shower and bathtub.
Access to the Horizon Club Lounge, with benefits, including daily breakfast, evening cocktails and use of meeting room facilities, as well as the following added benefits:
Portable Wi-Fi device, subject to availability
Takeaway breakfast option, upon request
2 pieces of garment pressing per stay
Media & Entertainment
- Wired Internet and Wi-Fi access
- 42-inch LCD television
- In-house movie channels
- DVD entertainment system
- Bose iPod speaker
- LCD television in the bathroom
- Bedside control panel for lights, curtains, alarm, and room temperature
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Voice mail
- Electronic safe
- In-room printer and copy machine
- Personalised stationery
- Mobile phone on request
- Stepper exercise machine
Bath & Personal Care
- Hair dryer
- Plush bathrobes & extra large towels
- Bath menu
- Room scent menu
- Pillow menu
- 800-threadcount Egyptian cotton bed linen
- Personalised embroidered pillow cases
- In compliance with Shanghai Household Waste Management Regulations, effective from 1 July 2019, Pudong Shangri-La will no longer be providing disposable personal amenities such as toothbrushes, combs, shavers, nail files, loofah pads and shoe mitts in guest rooms. Please contact Service Centre dialling “0” if you need any of these items during your stay.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Jasmine Tea Set
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.