Grand Tower Horizon Club Executive Room
Grand Tower Horizon Club Executive Rooms are located on levels 27 to 31 providing memorable views of the Pudong cityscape. With the Horizon Club privileges, these rooms are an excellent option for the discerning traveller seeking extra services and attention.
Each room offers 40 – 45 sqm / 430 – 485 sqf of luxury.
Expansive comforts with panoramic views.
Spacious bathroom with separate bathtub and shower.
Access to the Horizon Club Lounge with benefits including daily breakfast, evening cocktails and meeting room facilities, as well as the following additional benefits:.
Portable Wi-Fi device, subject to availability
Takeaway breakfast, upon request
2 pieces of garment pressing per stay
Media & Entertainment
- Wired Internet and Wi-Fi access
- Satellite / cable television
- In-house movie channels
- Bedside control panel for lights, curtains, alarm, and room temperature
- DVD entertainment systems
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Voice mail
- Electronic safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Shangri-La toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plush bathrobes
- Bath salt menu on request
- Electronic scale
- In compliance with Shanghai Household Waste Management Regulations, effective from 1 July 2019, Pudong Shangri-La will no longer be providing disposable personal amenities such as toothbrushes, combs, shavers, nail files, loofah pads and shoe mitts in guest rooms. Please contact Service Centre dialling “0” if you need any of these items during your stay.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.