Garden Wing Studio Suite
The Garden Wing Studio Suite provides spacious accommodation with traditional Malaysian touches, such as sleek rattan fixtures and intricate locally inspired motifs. The large outdoor balcony opens up to marvellous views of the coastline and resort pools.
About the Rasa Wing
Rasa Wing rooms come with the following benefits:
- Afternoon tea is served at the Rasa Lounge from 3pm to 4pm daily
- Selected alcoholic beverages, including cocktails, and pre-dinner canapés are served from 5.30pm to 7pm daily (charges apply after 7pm)
- Breakfast at either Feringgi Grill or Spice Market Café
- Use of Rasa Wing pool (guests 16 and above only)
Enjoy the best online rates guaranteed, and take advantage of instant rewards when you book direct and join our Golden Circle loyalty programme. More benefits, more savings and free nights. Click here to join.
Each room offers 66 sqm / 709 sqf of luxury.
Commanding views of the coastline and resort’s swimming pools
Bathrooms include designer toiletries, plush towels, a deep soaking tub and shower.
Breakfast for two at Feringgi Grill or Spice Market Café.
Media & Entertainment
- High speed Wi-Fi access
- DVD player
- In-house movie channels
- LCD flatscreen television
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Elegant stationery
- In-room safe
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Voice mail
Bath & Personal Care
- Plush bathrobes and slippers
- Premium Shangri-La toiletries
- Separate shower and soaking tub
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Nespresso coffee machine
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.