Luxurious one-bedroom Executive Suites offer an elevated level of elegance along with attentive Shangri-La service. Guests enjoy sublime city views and access to the Horizon Club Lounge with additional privileges.
About the Horizon Club
Horizon Club guests enjoy a range of exclusive benefits including fast-track check-in
the moment they arrive, inclusive of breakfast, evening cocktails and light bites at the Horizon Club Lounge.
Located on the 19th floor of the hotel, this exclusive lounge showcases views of the city’s iconic landmarks and is the haven to unwind after a long day.
Each room suite offers 44 sq.mt. / 473 sq.ft. of luxury
Luxury one-bedroom suite with separate living room.
Spacious bathroom with a glass-enclosed shower and bathtub, designer amenities and plush linens.
Access to the exclusive Horizon Club Lounge with its full range of privileges.
Media & Entertainment
- Broadband and wireless Internet access
- Flatscreen satellite television
- Bluetooth enabled speaker
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Writing desk and stationery kit
- In-room locker
Bath & Personal Care
- Signature bed linen
- Pillow menu
- Separate bath tub and shower cubicle
- Shangri-La toiletries including a dental kit and shaving kit
- Luggage rack available
- Shoeshine service and shoehorn
- Bathroom slippers
- Usage of an iron and ironing board
- 24-hour luggage storage facility
- In-room tea / coffee making facilities/ airpot boiler
- 24-Hour Room Service
- 4 bottles of 500 ml mineral water, replenished daily
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy complimentary buffet meals in All Day Dining and Pool Cafes when accompanied by a paying adult, up to a maximum of 2 children. In excess of 2 children under the age of 6 and for all children above 6 and below 12, a 50% discount of the buffet price will be given.