Executive Suites provide generous space and luxurious comfort, with uninterrupted views of the Pearl River or our lush gardens.
About the Horizon Club
Horizon Club guests will enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Private check-in/out with the option of a late check-out until 4pm on the day of departure, subject to availability.
- Breakfast in the Club Lounge, evening cocktails, canapés and beverages served all day.
- Suit pressing and shoe shine service
- Use of meeting room facilities for two hours per day
Each suite offers 87 sqm / 936 sqf of luxury.
Floor-to-ceiling windows with tranquil garden views.
A marble-floored bathroom with plush bathrobes, premium Shangri-La toiletries, a soaking tub, a built-in LCD television and a shower.
Access to the Horizon Club Lounge with Club privileges and benefits.
Media & Entertainment
- WiFi and broadband Internet access
- Flatscreen satellite television
- International cable television with premium movie channels
- HiFi sound system
- DVD player
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone
- In-room fax machine (select suites)
- Voice mail
- Electronic safe
- Bedside lighting controls
- Two outside phone lines
Bath & Personal Care
- Premium Shangri-La toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate shower cubicle
- Feather duvet and pillows
- Pillow menu with hypoallergenic options
- Anti-fog mirrors
- Walk-in glass-enclosed shower with rotating showerheads
- Separate soaking tub
- Built-in LCD television
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to a maximum of 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.