This Lunar New Year Rasa Ria found a way to reimagine Gong Xi Fatt Chai with Vivid Rasa at Garden Wing lawn that showcases the beauty of our brightly-lit garden in safe manner. Lunar New Year is rich with customs and traditions to attract good luck in the year to come. Rasa Ria's simple yet vivid display of lights is the largest of its kind in Borneo and it is transforming to an auspicious display of luck!
This offer includes:
- Daily breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children under 6 years old at Coffee Terrace
- Late check-out at 6pm, subject to room availability*
- Access to Vivid Rasa light display
- Unlimited access to Discovery Centre
- One-hour usage of selected non-motorised watersports
- One-hour usage of bicycle
- One complimentary parking per stay with unlimited entries
- High-speed, unrestricted Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access.
Our commitment to creating a comfortable and safe environment so you can cherish the moments that truly matter. Our fully vaccinated workforce provides the safest possible environment for your next holiday. Learn more about our health and safety commitment.
With AIG StaySurance, you can enjoy domestic holidays with greater peace of mind. You will be automatically entitled to personal accident coverage for stays until June 2022, at no additional charge. Coverage also includes daily hospital cash benefit for infectious diseases such as COVID-19. Learn more here.
Shangri-La Rasa Ria is a proud recipient of the Malaysian Association of Hotels (MAH) “Clean & Safe Malaysia” certification, verified by Bureau Veritas, the World’s leading testing and inspection agency. View our COVID-19 certifications, services, and updates here.