The Grand Suites offer an elegant space brimming with classic design elements and artwork, seamlessly blending classic touches from East and West. Each of the four suites is named after the landmark bridges in Shanghai – Fengpu, Yangpu, Nanpu and Songpu.
About the Horizon Club
Access to the Horizon Club Lounge on the 55th floor and its inclusive services is available to hotel guests staying in the Grand Premier Room category and above. The spectacular 360-degree panoramic view from the lounge offers guests an exclusive haven to unwind and soak in the city views. Horizon Club guests can take advantage of private check-in and check-out, fresh fruit replenished daily, all-day refreshments and evening cocktails and canapés in the Club Lounge.
Each room offers 168sqm/1,800sqf of luxury.
Spectacular views of Pudong and Puxi.
Luxury one-bedroom suite with separate living room and dining area.
Spacious marble bathroom.
Access to the Horizon Club Lounge, with benefits, including:
Portable Wi-Fi device, subject to availability
Takeaway breakfast option, upon request
Welcome minibar in the room upon arrival
2 pieces of garment pressing per stay
Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access.
Media & Entertainment
- Broadband Internet and Wi-Fi access
- LCD television
- In-house movie channels
- LCD television in the bathroom
- DVD player
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Executive desk with built-in multi-plug sockets
- Ergonomic Herman Miller chair
- International Direct Dial dual line telephone
- In-room fax machine
- Voice mail
- Electronic safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Bath salts
- Acqua di Parma toiletries
- Clock in mirror
- Essence set
- Hair dryer
- Heated marble floor
- Mirror with built-in LED clock and 15-inch LCD television
- Plush bathrobes
- Rain showerhead
- In compliance with Shanghai Household Waste Management Regulations, effective from 1 July 2019, Jing An Shangri-La, West Shanghai will no longer be providing disposable personal amenities such as toothbrushes, combs, shavers, nail files, loofah pads and shoe mitts in guest rooms. Please contact Service Center dialing “0” if you need any of these items during your stay.
- Nespresso coffee-making facilities
- Premium tea
- Red wine
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.