The strong art deco style and bright tones of the Deluxe Suite are a testament to the traditions of Shangri-La. With a capacious bedroom and living room and large meeting and dining areas, the spacious suite provides an intimate and comfortable living environment. The bedroom door is set beside the entrance and will lead you to a commodious dressing room and roomy bathroom with a bathtub and shower.
About the Horizon Club
Access to the Horizon Club Lounge on the 55th floor and its inclusive services is available to hotel guests staying in the Grand Premier Room category and above. The spectacular 360-degree panoramic view from the lounge offers guests an exclusive haven to unwind and soak in the city views. Horizon Club guests can take advantage of private check-in and check-out, fresh fruit replenished daily, all-day refreshments and evening cocktails and canapés in the Club Lounge.
Each room offers 117 sqm / 1,259 sqf of luxury.
Access to the Horizon Club Lounge, with benefits, including:
Portable Wi-Fi device, subject to availability
Takeaway breakfast option, upon request
Welcome minibar in the room upon arrival
2 pieces of garment pressing per stay
Spacious marble bathroom.
Media & Entertainment
- Wi-Fi and broadband Internet access
- Living room with 55-inch LED Smart television
- Bedroom with 46-inch LED Smart television
- DVD player in Bedroom
- In-house movie channels
- Bedside media hub
Office Equipment & Stationery
- Full-size executive writing desk
- International Direct Dial telephone
- Electronic safe
Bath & Personal Care
- Bath Salt
- Acqua di Parma toiletries
- Clock in mirror
- Essence Set
- Hair dryer
- Heated marble floor
- Mirror with built-in LED clock and 15-inch LCD television
- Plush bathrobes
- Rain shower head
- In compliance with Shanghai Household Waste Management Regulations, effective from 1 July 2019, Jing An Shangri-La, West Shanghai will no longer be providing disposable personal amenities such as toothbrushes, combs, shavers, nail files, loofah pads and shoe mitts in guest rooms. Please contact Service Center dialing “0” if you need any of these items during your stay.
- Nespresso Coffee-making facilities
- Premium tea
- Mini bar
- Red Wine
Children's Meal Plan for registered hotel guests
Children of registered hotel guests under the age of 6 can enjoy *buffet meals at no extra cost in the All Day Dining venue when accompanied by a paying adult; up to 2 children. For more than 2 children under the age of 6 or children who are 6 years and above but under the age of 12, a 50% discount on the buffet price will be given.
*Buffet is subject to availability.